
Its been 5 Months and 15 days since Carol passed away. We do pretty good most of the time, but this past few days I have really had a hard time with her passing. We are all getting so excited about the baby - 5 months today, 4 months more to go! My mind cant help but wander to Carol and wishing she were here! I know that she is smiling down and so excited for us, but there is so much I want to share with her and laugh with her about. Carol was the first one I wanted to share my news with, and each day, when the baby moves or baby plans come to mind, I want to call and share with her. Carol was my sounding board. Eric of course is the 1st one I go to but for a woman's point of view, it was always Carol. So today I am aching for her. Here's to Carol, the most wonderful girlfriend in all my life, I miss her terribly.



No comments:
Post a Comment