Fun Biking
Eric and I have had such a blast with his bike this summer! We haven't been able to take all the long trips we would have liked to, but we've taken tons of little ones. This past Saturday we rode up into the park and had dinner together. We get some fun looks with Eric me, and my big ole' belly on a bike!Eric says I'm "Pregolicious"! He makes me forget how huge I'm feeling! Its been allot of fun just to escape for a few hours and cool off on these hot summer days. I feel so blessed to have such a awesome guy! Eric is so good to me and It just keeps getting better! We are planning a ride to Bear Lake for our 19TH anniversary which is coming up in August. Fun Fun Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment