Tagged By Kristin

Okay, so Kristin tagged us. We have been around for a long time so our 4TH photo file 4TH photo is a oldie! This was before Aleah was born. It was at the Lincoln County Fair. I think Chance was 5 years old (And Eric and I both in our 20's ~ We look so young & check out Eric's hair!!) Eric's dad had a TOTAL fascination with the tiger exhibit and probably spent a hundred dollars or more buying tickets to enter the exhibit and "Touch a Tiger" We were some of the recipients of the fascination. I think they had a bunch of little baby tigers you could go in and play with as well. Chance thought it was so cool. I remember he wore his "I Touched A Tiger" sticker for days.
Now I tag Tiffany and Nicla and 2 others without blog spots ~ My sista
Stephanie..... Lets see what you have (maybe your 1ST blog??) and Frank, Email me a fun picture okey dokey guys?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that's not a stuffed tiger?