Our Three Jewels

Okay, so the move is over, we are kind of moved in (LOL)
And the craziness is dying down. I have had a few
moments to catch my breath which has been nice.
On the way out the door for church this morning,
I looked at my awesome little family and my heart
overflowed! So in our half unpacked house, with our
only reminder Christmas is around the corner - our
tree, I made the kids stay still for just a sec. and
snapped this picture. This is what its all about
and at this moment, I feel like the luckiest woman alive! This is the good stuff FOR SURE!

3 comments:

Mark and Tawnya said...

I have to agree. You have got 3 great looking kids!! Joyah is getting so big. We're counting down until we get to see her. Love you guys!

Dave and Kristin said...

Aw, they are all so cute! I can't believe how much Joyah has grown! That dress seemed huge at her blessing!

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! Your tree in the background is cute too! Do you have raffia bows on it? Me likeee.