A VERY Important Day!!!

Today is a VERY important day! Why?? Because its my Dad's Birthday! I'm not sure how I ended up so lucky, but I really do have the most AWESOME Dad in the Whole Entire World! Not only is he the smartest man I know; He is also the kindest, hardest working and most honest man I know. I am posting this picture in particular because it is the perfect example of the kind of father he is. All who know me well know the awesome story of my 1ST marathon and know that the only reason I finished that crazy 26.2 mile run was because I am a NAYLOR! Thanks Dad for being such a great example to me. You have taught me how to work hard, follow through, never give up and to believe in myself. You have also taught me how to love myself. My whole life I can never remember a time that I didn't feel so blessed to have the Dad I have. Happy B~Day Dad!!

No comments: