Two Weeks Until Spring Break.... Can We Hold Out????

Hey all.... Kee here. Just a quick post.
The Schreiber Clan is getting anxious for spring break! We love Jackson in all its seasons, but this winter has just seemed EXTRA long! We are looking forward to some deep sea fishing, kite flying and just enjoying the beautiful Oregon Coast that we used to call home! Aleah is just about ready for her play THE JUNGLE BOOK. She is getting excited about singing "I wanna be like You" and being hooked to pulleys to swing across the stage. We are so excited to see her. Chance is still working on Guys and Dolls. Between that and his Off Square Players group, he has been very busy. We also find him on the phone at 1:00 in the morning with a certain someone
WAY to often! Eric is loving the warmer weather that is FINALLY here! He works outside, so he's not missing the extra layer of clothes lately! He has also been busy with Managing the drivers... He says he thinks he has a good crew that will hopefully stay the summer. I have been working my tail off as usual! School has been going well and I think Ill do summer school again this year. I am looking forward to my Half Marathon in April and am hoping my Dad is running it with me! Yay!! I have been feeling great and can't believe I am already in my 2ND Trimester! Eric has been so awesome! We are all getting excited for our new little one! After a 2ND ultrasound the Doc. has changed my due date to Oct 4TH! Still deciding what to do with work etc. Guess I have a little more time to figure all that out. Well there ya go all our dear non MYSPACE user friends! We love Ya
The Schreiber Clan.

No comments: