Hot Tubbin'
So with much expert advice from Dave, Eric was able to get our hot tub nice and clean and ready to go. Eric and Chance have been leaving for Jackson around Quarter to Five each morning and every night when they get home have been dying to try the thing out! Well, tonight it was ready and waiting for them!!! And the beautiful snow storm made the event all the more fun. Aleah was rewarded for her day as well.... She started her new school today! She said everyone was very nice, but there were no cute boys or in her words "There were lots of cute boys, but they all had something wrong with them that made them NOT cute! I told her just get to know them and they become cute! That's what we did with our Husbands right????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That looks so nice and relaxing! I'm very jealous! Dave uses ours almost everyday and I can't wait until I can go with him!
How fun!! Hot tubs don't make a lot of sense down here...and we definately wouldn't be sitting in one in a snow storm. That looks like a blast!! Love you.
KeeLee that is a huge smile on your yellow face! I like your hair cut nice and close. I guess when your as old and saggy as you you have to do something drastic with your hair so people won't notice the rest of the train wreck!
Love you Kee! (now were even for all your mean B-Day comments) I feel better don't you?
Uncle Mark
Mark, I wish to heck you didnt make me laugh! Cuz you really hurt my feelers!! Don't worry though, Ive got a good one planned for you. Better sleep with one eye open buddy!
Kee
Post a Comment