Chance had his SR. pictures taken on Wed. We cant believe we have a SR. in the house! At least were not as old as a certain Brother and Sister who also have a SR.!! (We'll be nice and not mention any names) That makes us feel a little better ;) .......... All joking aside, we sure are proud of Chance. He is a great example for his entire family. Love you Chance


4 comments:
You are one studly kid, but I have a feeling you already know that. Cute on the outside and inside..there aren't many of you around. Have a great Senior year. It goes in a hurry then you're just old like me!!
Chance, you handsome devil you. I'm jealous of the hot tubbin' but not of the early morning commute.
He seriously looks like the BOTH of you! And yes we are ALL getting old. I remember when Chance was born....seems like yesterday!
I can't believe Chance is a senior! It seems like he should always be about 10, the age when Dave and I were dating. We think Chance is awesome!
Post a Comment