Monday 12:35 AM and my little one is not even thinking about sleep! For the past week Joyah and I have been having some really late nights! She has been a awesome sleeper from the day she was born so I cant complain, however I would like to get some sleep! The only thing that seems to keep her happy besides holding her is to wrap her in her sleep sack, stick a binki in her mouth and put her in the swing (Thank heavens for Lynndee's swing!) So there she sits with those big ole eyes wide open, binki in her mouth, swinging back and forth, back and forth. And here I sit with A River Runs Through It in the DVD player, playing on the computer. Who would have thought a year ago that this would be my life??? I LOVE it! I am so grateful I have the chance to do it all over again! Hope you all had great night sleeps, I'm sure I deserve this!

Who Wouldn't Miss A Little Sleep For This?
_____________________________________________________________________Our Latest Joyah Shots
2 comments:
We both must be crazy! I'm always up in the middle of the night too. Only I don't have a baby for an excuse I just can't ever sleep. Must be stress. Your latest Joyah pics are adorable! Give her a squeeze for me.
Oh man, I know my days are numbered. I still wake up 2 or 3 times every night for the whole pregnancy bathroom thing and Gracie screaming because she is missing a dog...but I know it's nothing like having a newborn. Hopefully she will start doing better for ya. She is so dang cute! I love your pics!
Post a Comment