Here's the head.....

Now the Body.........

And last but surely not least, the tail............

Am I the only one who thinks this is funny? Like laugh my butt off funny?
Or is it just because I'm sleep deprived?
Who would create such a thing?
Then this got me thinking about the "special" stuffed animal I was given at my baby shower.....

Again, Laugh my butt off funny!
The only explanation for this would be a disgruntled employee!
Freaky!!! Can you believe someone ACTUALLY used there mind and Created this thing? Were they color blind? Were they on drugs? Were they having a REALLY bad day? Or perhaps they just ran out of supplies and needed to finish up? Who knows! But I ask you this..... Would any one even allow their little child near this thing? I THINK NOT! Why would this not be thrown into the furnace before even making it out of the warehouse? How could this have passed inspection and made it out into the population? I welcome creativity and encourage it in my own life, but am I the only one who thinks this stuff just ain't right??? Any way there are my thoughts at 2:15 AM While all of you are sleeping.
The End



4 comments:
Ha Ha Hee Hee! I feel your pain. I get a little loopy at 2 am as well. Not that you're loopy but you usually don't start noticing those kinds of things until you're really sleep deprived. Did someone actually give you that stuffed animal? Or was it a prank gift?
Lynn, Yes I was loopy! As for the lovley stuffed animal, It was a prank gift that has a very long story, remind me to tell ya next gab session. Love ya Kee
Crazy weiner pig! That's the first one I've ever seen. I can just see the designer. I know let's put this pig on these jammies and extend it all the way around the back like it's a daschund, ya that's it. What a great idea! I love the hairy dog too, weird stuff!
It is so weird that you are sleep deprived and bouncing a little one at all hours of the night!!! That's awesome....hahahaheehee. Funny because it's not me!!
P.S. I love that cute family picture on your blog. You've been waiting for little Joyah for a long time! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment