We drive to the "City" (aka: Idaho Falls), Eat out and catch a movie. Then we usually end up shopping some of the before the insanity sales and then head back before the roads ice up and it gets to late. So this year we kept with tradition and did just that. The only difference this year was that Rich and Sherrie took Bryce to a different movie than we took our kids to. They went and saw a Disney movie about a dog, I can't remember the name. And we went to Australia. Eric and Aleah really got into it, but Chance fell asleep ~1st time that's happened. And Joyah had me out in the lobby about 3/4's through the thing. Our meal was great and we all ate way to much as usual and the shopping was fun. And we had great weather, not even wind which NEVER happens in Idaho Falls! We always miss the rest of the family, but are grateful we have each other.






1 comment:
Oh we love you so much and missed you!! I remember every year Mark and I would go golfing in Kanab the day after Thanksgiving every year!! Why, I don't really remember. But it was a great tradition just like yours!!
Post a Comment