Aleah's Bus Adventure!


Friday afternoon, I waited and waited for Aleah to walk in the door from her bus ride home. Well, the time came and went and no Aleah. I tried calling her but got no answer. So I figured no news was good news and that the buses must be running behind. Well FINALLY in comes Aleah about 40 minutes late! She said "We had some excitement on the bus today!" I ask "Whats going on?" She said "The bus went off the road! and was tipped onto two wheels!" She said they were riding along up into the ranch, and all the sudden the bus slipped and they all slid over to one side" She said " The bus driver yelled and told us to all try and get to the other side of the bus so it wouldn't tip anymore!" She said "We all got over to the other side and waited there until another bus came and got in front of us and hooked a tow strap to us, well after they had broken 3 straps trying to get the bus back on the road, they had all the kids climb out the emergency door and load up onto another bus!"

Well, no one was hurt and she made it home safe and sound. I guess it was a sub. bus driver. She must have felt awful! Anyway Aleah has had fun talking about her adventure for the last few days!

On Saturday she had me stop and we got a picture of her in the ruts where the bus was tipped.

WHAT A STORY!

No comments: