A Sad Separation



This past Thursday was a sad day for me. I went into the District offices and signed my separation papers :(. First Joyah and I went over to the High School and visited with my friends there, then we went over to the Middle School and spent some time there. The hardest part was of course Colter Elem! We went at lunch time so we were able to see all the kids! That made me smile! It was sooooo great to get all the hugs and see the happy faces of the kids! They were all so excited to meet Joyah! I really am going to miss those little nuggets! One of the teachers said "You can tell Joyah's not your first! Your letting the kids love the heck out of her!" Inside I was freaking out a little about germs, but I had my handy dandy bottle of hand sanitizer that saved the day! It was so great to visit with all my co-workers and catch up on every one's lives. I truly am going to miss my days at Colter! Last of all Joyah and I headed over to the district office to sign all the paperwork. I got a little choked up, but just for a minute. I looked a Joyah and knew it was all SOOOO worth it! I am looking forward to this new chapter in my life .








1 comment:

Mark and Tawnya said...

They are totally going to miss you!! You know that right? Of course you do...I agree though, what a great trade. Let the new chapter begin......