"Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one"
Ha! Ha! That is freaking hilarious! I love your mom...that is sooo funny!
Oh, our mother is too funny!
So you guys spy it to hu!? LOL! So I was talking to Mom about this little crack up and she said She has a perfectly good explination...... Chanceton made her do it! Well at least she has a good reason! We love you Mom you are the best!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ha! Ha! That is freaking hilarious! I love your mom...that is sooo funny!
Oh, our mother is too funny!
So you guys spy it to hu!? LOL! So I was talking to Mom about this little crack up and she said She has a perfectly good explination...... Chanceton made her do it! Well at least she has a good reason! We love you Mom you are the best!
Post a Comment