Save A Place For Us Grandpa We Love You








Jesse Bott Reay
Corinne
1920 - 2009
Jesse Bott Reay, 88, passed away on Monday, January 19, 2009 at the VA Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah. He was born in Brigham City, Utah on December 31, 1920 a son on Anthony C. and Sarah Bott Reay.
Jesse married Nola Elizabeth Wheeler on April 4, 1944 in the Logan LDS Temple. She passed away on February 16, 1998. He served a mission to Oregon and Washington. He was a member of the Corinne 1st Ward.
Surviving are his children: Karla (Bill) Smoot, Ardell (Sue) Reay, Jolene (Brad, deceased) Hobbs, Alan (Elaine) Reay, all of Corinne; Merla (Steve) Naylor, Bountiful; Verlyn (Camille) Reay, Banida, ID; Carolyn (Ray, deceased) Sparrow, Tremonton; Michele (John) Loch, Magna; LaDee (Von) Gregersen, Banida, ID; LaDean (Ken) Forsgren, Garland; 46 grandchildren, 101 great-grandchildren and one great-great-grandchild.

1 comment:

Dave and Kristin said...

I'm glad you guys had your camera there. The picture of Dave and Gracie is sweet, I need to copy it. What a great man! I learned a lot about him at the funeral.