Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes, Eyes, Ears, Mouth & Nose


Our Sweet Sister-in-Law Stacey sent me to her sisters blog. She had done this cute series of photos of her little girl.... It was so cute I wanted to do it with Joyah so here it is......
HEAD

SHOULDERS

KNEES & TOES

EYES

EARS

MOUTH AND NOSE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!!

Dave and Kristin said...

She is adorable! I need to do that with Jade too!

Naylor's said...

Kee she is such a sweet little girl, it has been so much fun see you guys can't wait untill jade's blessing. We love being able to see you guys more often. Tell your family hi from us.

Mark and Tawnya said...

That is so dang cute!! She is such a sweet little girl. It was so good to see you guys at the blessing. We love you so much and miss you tons!!

Jullie said...

That is the cutest idea!!! She is such a doll!! Your family is so fun to read!

I don't have any talents, what are you talking about??!!!!! My one and only talent is spacking 10 yr. old Weblos around!!