BUSY! BUSY! BUSY!

The end of April turned out to be quite busy at the Schreiber household! Joyah is becoming less idle, hence my time just isn't quite as free! Boy OH Boy! What have we done!!??
Aleah has been working really hard in Track this season. She has had allot of fun with it. Much to her surprise, she has quite the good arm! Her coach had her do the shot put just for kicks and giggles and they found out she's quite good at it! It has been fun going to her meets and watching her.




Chance has been very busy with School and his Drama group. They have been practicing for the past few months for their musical "Anything Goes" We were able to go to opening night this week......WOW!!! What a AWESOME job! Chance was the star of the show! We laughed our butts off when he came walking on stage in a old fashioned swimming suit - you know the ones that look like wrestling suits? I have the word out to all our friends... I'm paying big money to anyone who can get a picture of him in the thing... so check back soon! Chance also celebrated his 18TH Birthday!!!!!! ERIC AND I CANT BELIEVE IT!! He has been so busy we haven't even had cake and Ice cream with him! We are just waiting for Sunday evening to relax even for just one night! Just a few more weeks and his SR. Year will be all wrapped up! Man time fly's when your having fun!





And of course, We are all enjoying Joyah! She will be 7 months old in just a few days! She is such a happy and fun little sweet heart! She is rolling over and doing the army crawl, I'm sure she will be crawling in a few more days.. time to baby proof! MAN never thought we would be saying those words again :)

AND HERE ARE THE ANTICIPATED PHOTOS!!!!


4 comments:

Naylor's said...

Man Kee,
Your kids are so talented it looks like you guys have had fun. I can't believe Chance is 18. Hope you guys have fun we love ya.

Debbie said...

I love your blog! The pictures are all wonderful and it's fun to see what you guys are up to down there. I especially love the pics of Joyah's body parts. SO cute! I didn't see a way to subscribe?

Thanks for checking mine out too; I think you're my first. :)

Love ya,
Debbie

Mark and Tawnya said...

Way to go Aleah!! You know our family is known for our upper body strength...seriously. Joyah is cute as ever. I told you the best babies turn out to be the wildest toddlers!! We will definately be staying tuned for that swimsuit picture Chance.

Dave and Kristin said...

I can't believe Chance is 18 and graduating! Time really does fly when you are having fun. That's awesome Aleah that you are good at the shotput...I probably couldn't even lift it :) I would love to see Joyah do the army crawl, that's so cute! I really hope Tawnya is wrong about good babies being wild toddlers though...