A Day With Chance........

What a GREAT day!! I drove into Jackson with Joyah this morning..... As I drove through the canyon one word that came to mind was "Paradise"! It was early in the morning and the sun was just right. Everything is beginning to come alive from the winter! I just felt so blessed. "God bless Wyoming and keep it wild" When we got to Jackson, we checked Chance out of school. We spent the day just running around taking care of little errands, like paying for Chances tux and flowers for prom (see I'm still needed lol!). Chance took me to the Hard Drive Cafe' and said "Go sit down and I'll order and buy your lunch" So Joyah and I found a great table and waited. He brought me this DIVINE ciabatta! It had spinach and pesto and turkey and lots of other yummy stuff.... OH MY HECK IT WAS GOOD!!! Chance you can order for me anytime!! You have taste like your Dad! I am so lucky! We also spent time out on flat creek just watching the water flow by and enjoying all the ducks and geese. Chance, you are the BEST company! You have grown into a awesome young man! Thanks for taking time to spend a great day with me... and Joyah. And for driving :)





4 comments:

Mark and Tawnya said...

It is so beautiful!! That sounds like a great day. You're a great mom and I agree you have raised an amazing young man!! Especially now that the little turd finally got his license ;)

Anonymous said...

What? The little turd finally got his license? If you would ever answer your phone maybe I would have heard that news. What a fun day! You are such an awesome mom, I'm glad to know that Chance will still treat you that way even though he is now officially an adult. I miss you! You spoiled us by being down here so much over the last couple of months. I guess it's our turn to come up.

Carrie said...

These pictures of Chance and Joyah are so precious. You are such a wonderful mom and an inspiration to me. I'm so glad I know you!

Naylor's said...

We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. We miss see you guys. Joyah is getting so big, I can't believe is is pulling herself up to things. We Love you guys see ya soon