Catching Up..........................
Okay So I kind of fell of the wagon for a while... But I'm back on! The Schreiber Clan has had a busy start to the summer and things just keep cumin!!! I thought I would do a quick sum-up of what we've been up to in the last month or so...........
* School is out for the summer!! Aleah did great in her new school and brought home AWESOME grades!!! She still misses her Jackson friends and school, but has done very well and is looking forward to the 8TH grade!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! But were not in a hurry for school yet!! Aleah is excited for girls camp, some volleyball camps and hanging with her peeps! We sure are proud of Aleah! She has blossomed into quite the young lady! Aleah, we are so blessed to have you in our family! We love you!!
* Chance GRADUATED!!!!! We are soooo proud of him! It was so rewarding to see him in his cap and gown! We had a great afternoon with him after the ceremonies were over. We had a picnic (indoors, it was so rainy and cold!)and rode the Teton Village Tram up to Corbin's Cabin. It was supper nice just to spend the day together the 5 of us! Its times like this when you wish family was closer, but we enjoyed ourselves and made some fun memories. Chance is working at the hospital at present. He plans on working a year and then serving a Mission.
* Eric was finally given the go ahead to hire a new guy at work. Business seems to be picking up in Jackson and the resorts are at 85%. This is a good thing! But just when we got our weekends with Eric back, he went and started catering again!! He has been working with Rendezvous Bistro helping with weddings etc. The more dough we have stashed away for our Oahu - Kauai trip the better right?????
*Work for me has picked up... All my outta towners are now inna towners... Its gotta happen! I have started to pick up several accounts out here on the Ranch which has been great!! Aleah and Chance have been helping with Joyah which has been a huge help.
They do a great job!!
*And then theirs Joyah!! She now has 8 teeth! She is crawling EVERYWHERE! She is pulling herself up to things, and when she doesn't even realize it... she stands on her own! She is truly our little bundle of JOY!! All four of us are having such fun with her! What did we EVER do without our sweet Joyah Carolyn... Our Joyful Song!!
*We also were able to see Eric's Uncle Dick and Aunt Margie!! They came out in June clear from Portal Arizona!!! It was so great to see them! It was just like old times. We have so many great memories with them from our time in Arizona! Thanks Dick and Margie for making the long trek up here and for supporting Chanceton in his play!! We love you guys!!! Eric's parents also came and watched Chance in his play. It meant allot to Chance to have family in the audience!!
*Well, I think Ive filled in the blanks!! We have had so many milestones and changes in our lives this past year.... New baby, New home, Career changes, Commuting, Graduations, New schools, New friends, Livin Life, Lovin Life, Filling in all the gaps with Life!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Hi guys it sounds like you guys have been real busy and having fun as a family. We can't wait to see you guys this weekend. We love you guys and will see you soon.
Yeah you are back!! Now I can keep posted on your sweet family. Sorry life has been so crazy for you guys...but it's a good crazy! Chanceton we are so proud of you!! We love you so much. You are such an AMAZING kid. Congratulations!! We wish we were closer so that we could have been there to see the graduation. I'd love a copy of the slideshow though. See what you can do!! We love you and can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
I'm so glad you updated! We missed seeing what you guys are up to. Your slideshow is awesome! That picture of Joyah in the little gingham outfit is SO DANG CUTE!!! I can't believe she is crawling, how crazy is that? She's growing up! Congrats Chance! What a huge, fun, exciting milestone. I wish I could see you guys this weekend...but I'm a wuss...Tent camping + nursing baby that doesn't sleep at night = I'll sit this one out. Love you guys, hopefully I'll get to see you soon!
Hey Kee, just sitting here with Lynn thinking about you!!
Post a Comment