Chance and Aleah are back to the grind! They were so happy about it this morning!
Chance is a Sr.! We cant believe it! Kee was remembering taking Chance to school his 1ST day of kindergarten ~ She dropped him off and then went outside, climbed through the bushes and watched him through the window. His teacher spotted her and told her she should probably go! So funny! But it just seems like yesterday! We are so proud of Chance, he is such a great kid with a great attitude. We just know he will have the best SR. year ever!
Aleah is now a 7TH grader! We cant believe it! She is growing up into a terrific young Lady! Eric and Kee are so impressed with her sense of style! She is so great at coming up with great things to wear and a modest style that is all her own! Way to go Aleah. We know she is going to have a great year!


.



2 comments:
I can't believe how much your kids look like you guys. I really think your boy looks like Eric. I love watch your blog. Thank you for all your wonderful notes, posts and e-mails. you are Great friends
Chanceton looks alot like Trevor in this picture! In the smile!!! I love you and miss you guys lots!! Hope you guys are doing good!!
Post a Comment